Tax Tips


Due date for tax return filings

Individual tax filers: April 15, 2024


Need More Time to file?

If you can't file by the due date of your return, you can request an automatic 6-month extension of time to file. Please be aware that:

You must file Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return by the original due date of your return. Contact Us 855-OUT-FAST

Haven’t Filed your Taxes for Current and Prior years, you should file them as soon as possible prior to getting a letter from the IRS. Contact us to schedule an appointment! 855-OUT-FAST

Thank you for your service

Members of the Military

Special rules may apply if you served or are serving in the Armed Forces in a combat zone or a contingency operation or become hospitalized from an injury while serving.

You have at least 180 days after you leave the designated combat zone/contingency operation to file and pay taxes.

If the Service determines that you’re affected by a presidentially declared disaster or a terroristic or military action, you may have up to one year after the due date of your return to file and pay taxes, depending on the deadline specified by the Service.

Taxes Made Easy

IRS Ends Unannounced Tax Revenue Home Visits

The change reverses a decades-long practice by IRS revenue officers, the unarmed agency employees whose duties include visiting households and businesses to help taxpayers resolve their account balances by collecting unpaid taxes and unfiled tax returns. Effective immediately, unannounced visits will end except in a few unique circumstances and will be replaced with mailed letters to schedule meetings.

Schedule a Free Consultation and Discover Benefits